Every destination in Belize offers activities of interest for all visitors. The ecology varies in each destination, showing the diversity of the country’s natural environment. Each district also possesses unique history and culture that is still visible in the social surroundings that exist today.
- Sun, sea, and sand – to name a few of some of the adventures that await your travel to Belize.
- Hike or canoe under the rainforest canopy in the company of over 500 species of birds.
- Observe stalactites and stalagmites in caves that contain pottery and ceremonial remnants of the ancient Maya.
- Island hop by kayak between the cayes or around one of Belize’s three atolls.
- Witness a sunset from atop a Maya temple
- Snorkel with the kids and learn about the biology of the barrier reef.
- Take a refreshing dip beneath one of the many waterfalls.
- Exchange vows with the Caribbean Sea lapping at your feet.
- Swap stories back at the resort after a day of wrestling with permit, tarpon and bonefish.
Be sure to visit the Online Tour available on the Belize Tourism Website, where additional information can be found on Belize’s many attractions.